INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS PARTNERSHIP
Lady Elizabeth School is part of the International Schools Partnership (ISP), one of the largest, and growing, educational groups in the world. It is comprised of schools that share a common objective – to be the school of choice in their local area. Schools of choice are known for top-tier academics, student enrichment, advanced methods, and is the preferred institution in the region. We develop schools that focus on learning for children ages 1 through 18 and we help our students to learn at levels that will exceed their own expectations.
Learning is at the heart of everything we do for our students, colleagues, and parents and we are committed to constant improvement. It is our belief that successful schools prioritize learning and mold well-rounded individuals that are prepared to thrive in their career and beyond in a rapidly changing world.
We are truly an international organization, as we work in partnerships within and across regions, cultures, and languages. The group currently has 76 schools in 21 countries. In total, we have approximately 70,000 students and 11,000 staff located across the globe.
Our schools in Spain stand out for offering international education, a variety of languages, value-based education, personalized learning, opportunities for international experiences, an enriched curriculum, and spacious facilities, and the options of British, Spanish, and/or IB curricula . For more information about our schools in Spain, please visit International Schools Partnership – Iberia .
Our vision is to be the leading international schools group, with schools of choice recognized across local communities and the global education sector. Schools of choice are known for top-tier academics, student enrichment, advanced methods and is the preferred institution in the region. It is important to our ethos that we empower our students to become knowledgeable and value-driven individuals with an international mindset.
International Schools Partnership has a clear purpose: to offer the most innovative and international education experience.
All our schools:
- Help students broaden their horizons through high quality education with a human core.
- Inspire children to be successful, both now and in the increasingly interconnected world.
- They are truly international, working in partnerships within and across regions, cultures, and languages.
- Aim to be the first choice for children, students, and their families, wherever we are.
Our principles emphasize and underpin how we do what we do. We:
- Begin with our children and students; Our children and students are at the heart of what we do. Their success is our success.
- Treat everyone with care and respect; We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences, and promote each other’s well-being.
- Focus on what’s best for our students; We focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference.
- Invest in what matters most; Our financial choices are carefully based on the needs of the children, students and our schools.
- Learn continuously: Getting better is what drives us.